Monday, August 31, 2015

August 31, 2015













































































A week or so ago I planned a color fight for Young Women's.  The kids were very interested and jealous.  So I told them we could have our own color fight.  I saved all the half used leftover colors from our YW fight and got a little bit more and FHE tonight- was color fight.
Bethany kept yelling "super heros" I'm not sure why, I guess that is what she thought we were playing.  Sam's hair got really colored, and wouldn't wash out.  Marianne kept getting it in her eyes and Kate was the one who kept reminding me I said we could have a color fight.   It was fun.  Really fun.  The kids and us all attacking each other with colored chalk.  Even Cola got in the way and is now purple.  We put some on the tramp and jumped up and down in it.  We smothered and covered our arms and our hair and hopefully made some memories.
because....
cleaning this up was a nightmare.  Four children crying about soap and chalk in their eyes and mouth who each needed four showers  to come clean.  There was lots of crying and lots of color and lots of mess.   Hopefully they remember just the part before all the washing.

No comments: