Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Vacation in Numbers

4- states we spent time in
40- hours of driving, or more... we are actually driving home now.
23- members of Jake's immediate family we saw
9- days away from everything
3- days spent at theme parks
8- the number of people who asked if our children were twins
2- times we went swimming
113- degrees at Disneyland- all time heat record
37- rides ridden
46- Disney and Pixar character seen
4- the average number of hours we slept a night
2178- miles to and from our destinations
0- miles I drove- Jake is too kind
1- number of cones of cotton candy I limited myself to
2- number of wedding receptions we attended
100- the number of years it will take for us to forget this trip
2893- room number at the Disneyland Hotel
0- number of times the monorail was working
8- blisters and cuts on the feet of people who didn't ride in strollers.
368- pages of Jane Austen novels I read
306,000- my high score on our favorite Buzz Lightyear ride.
5- times the kids rode the Carousel- it was one of their favorite rides.
6- times I was brought to actual tears of happiness from our children's delight.
6- the number of rides Kate deemed scary and refused to ride again.
5- the average wait time for a ride. Sweet!
6- number of girls and princesses Sam flirted with
6- number of hours the kids spent dancing and shaking it
34- the number of dollars we spent on Disney Souveniers
227- pictures on my camera
1000000- funny things our kids said and did.

15- the number of hours I hope the children sleep when we get home so I can sleep and get all the laundry done and car cleaned out.

Hey... a dream is a wish your heart makes.

Mass amounts of pictures to come. I can't upload to this travel laptop. But be prepared. What was that number again... 227?

No comments: