Sunday, December 28, 2014

December 28, 2015





Two cute girls ready for church not wanting to leave some of their Christmas gifts behind.
Marianne lucked out and I let her take this "cumbrella" like she calls it to church since it was snowing and she "didn't want to get snow on her Rapunzel hair"  I told her I thought her hair was the longest in our family when I was curling it for church and she said "its like Rapunzel, it glows and I can slide on it"  

Bethany was a little fearful of this rocking elephant she got for Christmas. But after seeing the other three kids fight over whose turn it is to ride it, she braved up.  She fit into this awesome Christmas coat and dress and hat that was Kate's and I couldn't get over how adorable she looked- like a little Russian Princess Baby riding an elephant.

No comments: