Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th of July

There is no doubt that July is my favorite month, especially since there is a holiday every week for me. The 4th of July, My Birthday, The 24th of July and My Anniversary. I mean a holiday every week makes for one pretty great month. We started this holiday series out perfectly with an Anderson family reunion/ 4th of July/ 80th birthday party for Grandpa. With so many reasons to get together, almost every member of the Anderson clan... I believe 47 people, spent three days at my parents in Heberlandia. We were only missing a few. There were semi-non athletic competitions, a family feud, talent show and skit night, sing-a-long, birthday party and if you have never seen fireworks from my parents patio, you are missing out. You can see every firework from Charleston, Midway and Heber, not to mention we had our own fireworks and finished the evening with a campfire and smores. It was so fun to spend time with so many people that I love but don't get to see so often. Also a bonus, that I only live a few minutes a way so I was one of the lucky few that got a my own bed and shower :) Sadly my camera is a piece of junk so I stole all the pictures below from Amy. Hope your 4th was eventful !

3 comments:

KEYSHA said...

Wow! Looks like a fun family party! (Very nice that you were able to go home for sleep and a shower!) I bet everyone loves coming to your parents house!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had the best time. I am so glad you got to visit with all your family. I would love to see the fireworks show you saw. I miss that about New Mexico. The fireworks show there was so much better than here in AZ!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.