Wednesday, April 17, 2013

April 17 2013

5.4.3.2......

I'm due today with a baby. Or the 19th by another measure.
But still I feel like  ticking time bomb.
Yesterday I spoke with my doctor's office and I was just asking what the induction schedule looked like for Thursday and Friday instead of the Monday we have scheduled if this baby girl refuses to be born like her sisters before her.
When the office called me back she had changed by date to Thursday- a bit of a misunderstanding.  I could have corrected her, but I didn't.  Perhaps we will just go ahead.  My morning sickness has returned with a sincere mission to destroy me, and I can't imagine it is healthy for either her or I to be throwing up and loosing weight for too much longer.  I don't feel as ready as I do just done.

I'm going to do my best to put myself into labor I think today.  Think lots of laundry and cleaning, maybe some shopping too.

Her room is ready  any way.  
And possibly the most put together room any kid has had, at least since Kate.  Maybe because the room was painted a specially chosen color.  We made the bed this morning.  So now I'm calling it good.

Crib is ready.   All set with a special quilt made by a dear friend.  The same kind of quilt she gave Marianne who is completely attached and sleeps like an angel as long as it is with her.  I have put two bins next to the crib too.  One of those first two weeks clothes and one of blankets.  This is not where the bins go, but I am hoping having them here with make it so the older kids can run and get me the things I need faster.



A shelf with some art and a keepsake box.
 This is Marianne's side of the room.  Same crib, Same shelf.  Plus her pile of babies.

 The bookshelf, mirror, closet and bulitien board
 The closet.  It is literally overflowing with girly clothes and blankets and baby gear.

Without a doubt the next post should be a picture of a new born baby.  Hooray!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I didn't even know you were expecting! Congrats, I can't wait for your next post!

maynardmoments said...

The room is adorable! I am so glad your cute baby is here now, safe and sound.