Monday, November 4, 2013

Oct- phone photos part 1
















1. Sam.  He went with me to the store a few times to get my new phone.  If you know Sam you know that once you start something or say you are going to do something, he will not let it go- ever, until the task or job is complete.  I told him we were going to the store to get my new phone.  When it didn't happen he asked me about it for days... until we finally got it.

2.  Decor for Halloween.  The kids helped.  I love that they love holidays just like me.  When people came over for a while afterward the kids would show them our skull garden, or our brains in jars.

3.   Cooking with my Marianne.  Her and I have been getting a few minutes to ourselves while Bethy naps in the morning and Kate and Sam are at school  She is such a pleasant girl.

4. Hot Chocolate after school snack.  I had all the different kinds out one day after school that was a chilly day.  The kids loved it.

5. Sam.  He is following in his mother's footsteps- taking way to many pictures.  Mostly of himself or his toys.  A picture he took himself.  When I cleared off my phone there was about 400 pictures.  Almost 300 of them were pictures Sam took.... about 200 of his own face.  Most the others of his toys lined up in the living room, and several of other family members or parts of the house.

6.  A Captian America Shield and a Queen Crown.  The kids let me add some details to the Halloween costumes even if they wanted store bought costumes.

7. Kate and Sam on the couch doing Raz kids- a book reading program.

No comments: