Saturday, November 22, 2014

November 18 2014


















1.  Bethany comes up stairs dressed like this.  Her sisters Kate and Mari have been pampering her and dressing her up.

2.  Marianne and Kate are matching for church today, and let me curl their hair.

3.  Sam had an art project for school.  He decided to take some picture of super heroes.  I took the ones of him and he took the one of Superman, with only a little help from me.

4. Marianne was getting in and out of her crib finally on her own.  She was always really proud and silly about it, so despite that it would likely mean the end of naps, we converted her crib to a toddler bed.  She falls of occasionally but mostly has been fine with it.  Their is hardly a place for her with all the animals and dolls she is constantly adding to the pile of buddies she can't sleep without.  It is a cozy zoo in there every night.

5.  Bethany is somehow 18 months old suddenly.  She is also suddenly huge.  In fact at her last appointment she surprised me by being over 50% for height and over 70% for weight or visa versa I can't remember.  She is still a giggly baby which I love.  Teasing.  and Chasing.  Her favorite is to get out of the bath and on my bed naked and run around because she knows I can't reach her across the bed.  She thinks this is hilarious.  Any game is funny to her.  Her words this month she has added an awesome wolf howl, Arrow- the name of our neighbors dog, stuck, up, no no no, nose,  pointing to the car TV and saying Nemo, and other occasionally words that surprise us.

6.  As I get the two olders ready for school Beth and Marianne hang out in my bed.  In fact the other morning Beth woke up and I brought her to the living room but before we could get down the hall she started crying "mama"  meaning she wanted to go to mama's room.  So we did.  Her and Marianne get zippy cups or bottles  bowls of dry cereal or raisins and sit and watch cartoons together.  And often when the big kids are off and I return we take our time getting out and cuddle for a while in our warm cozy bed.


No comments: