Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sept 8 2015



































Marianne has had so many firsts the last couple of weeks.

First she met her preschool teacher Mrs. Duke at Back to School Night.  Well she already knew her because she was Sam's preschool teacher and is also in our ward, but she got to go tour the class and fill out a paper about herself.

Then it was her first day of preschool.  She was so excited.  She asked every day if it was her turn to go to school.  I wish she could just stay home with me every day.  I remember imagining a life when I thought she might be our last child and it was just her and I happily running around town my little buddy. But I guess that is mostly over because now she is in school.  And I'm so sad about it.  Mari makes every minutes a little sweeter, and I'm sad to share her with the world. And I am sad knowing she will only be gone more and more.

She had her first day of dance class.  She is just signed up in a little neighborhood dance class but she makes the most beautiful ballerina in the world.

And Marianne had her first soccer game.  She was very excited about this too and asked every day if it was time for soccer yet.  Lucky her Dad is her coach too.

I hate my kids growing up!  But I love watching her learn and grown new things.

No comments: