Monday, November 16, 2015

October 29, 2015












































More Halloween Festivities.

Marianne and I made slime one day.  Partially for something to do and partially trying out stuff for Kate's class party.  It turned out fun, but not that entertaining
I made spooky dinner like is tradition.  This year was a little more tricky because we are trying to eat gluten free.  But we made tiny brains in hair (noodles and shrimp)  jack o lantern jello, minion cupcakes, grilled cheese mummies with pepperoni eyes, monster soda, vampire teeth and witches fingers!  The kids all love this tradition.  And so do I!

Marianne had a little Halloween program with her preschool.  Jake and I and Beth all went to watch her.  She was the star performer like always.  I love that so often other kids are to shy to stand at the stage, but marianne sat center stage belting out each song and hamming it up.  I love her confidence in her self!  She was so adorable!  And so excited to show everyone at school her Halloween costume

Next up for that same day was the Elementary school Costume Parade.  We got to see the kids for a whole minute or so each, but it was also fun to see all their friends and what other kids had picked.  Peacocks and vampires were actually a popular choice.

That Sam day I made cupcakes and delivered them to Sam's class for the Halloween treat
Then managed the double class party for Kate's grade.  I made slime at a station and other mom's I asked to help did other things.  It was a lot of time, but fun to see her in her element and let her know I love her.

 This Halloween it seems like we have already done so much Halloween stuff, and we haven't even carved pumpkins or had actually Halloween yet.
















No comments: