Sunday, January 31, 2016

December 3, 2015



















Getting ready for Christmas!
I actually let the kids help me decorate the house and tree for Christmas before Thanksgiving.  Knowing we were going on a long trip to California and that it would take me at least a week to recover and catch up when we got back, I didn't want to not have Christmas up until mid way through December, so we put it up earlier than ever.

Early in December we had a fun evening out with the kids.  Before we left I gave each of the kids the ornament I picked out for them this year.  Kate got a cute nail polish ornament, Sam got a soccer ball ornament, Mari got Elsa and Beth got Anna.  We hung them on the tree and then went to the Festival of Trees in Salt Lake.  We had never been and it was a really festive and fun night.  I think it should be a tradition for years to come.


Kate drew this amazing portrait of our dog at school.

A cute picture of Beth pigging out on popcorn.  We watched Home Alone and ate popcorn with m & M's and it felt like 1992.

No comments: