Saturday, September 29, 2007

Halloween Costumes






Yes I like Halloween- but no I did not buy all of these for Kate. They were gifts from various friends. You can cast your vote for the one you love most in the poll on the site.
My thoughts are
Pumpkin- is this a little overdone?
Polar Bear- a cute picture, not as cute of a costume, but if we say it is the Polar Bear from Lost it makes it awsome and
Ladybug- a little more hard to manage with the wings and boots, but I think it is what I am leaning towards.
You may notice I took the poll off. I am not sure what happened but all the votes got erased, though I think when I last checked 9 people had voted for the Ladybug, 3 for the Polar Bear and 8 for the Pumpkin. Congradulations Lady Bug Kate for winning the poll.... too bad the poll turned lame and got erased early. Oh well it will be a fun Halloween!

6 comments:

Harley King said...

I voted for Kate to be the ladybug only because I think Jake should be the pumpkin.

Please send pics...

The Kay Family said...

The ladybug is too cute!! What a fun poll to do on your blog. I love getting updates from you. And little Kate is getting to be so pretty too (not just cute, but really pretty!) Keep us updated!

Ming said...

Hello you KNOW that this is my favorite holiday too! How sad am I that I again can't throw a Halloween party this year. I seriously try not to think about so as not to fall into a deep deep deep depression. No lie. I mean I could throw a small shin dig, but you know how I do...a small shin dig just wouldn't be the same. Plus Jeff wouldn't let me bring ANY of my Halloween decorations to NYC and I can't throw a party with out any decor! Grrr...okay I have to stop talking about it because it really makes me sad. I need to find a killer halloween party in NY somewhere so that I can at least dress up. If you hear of one let me know! :) Anyway, enough about my sorrows...Kate looks SOOO cute in these pics. I especially love the ladybug costume. She will be adorable on trick or treat night! Miss you guys soooooo much!!!

Keysha said...

I love the ladybug! (That's because you can call her your little Katie Bug)!!! Cute blog! (you're very creative....)

Crystal and Jake said...

Perhaps no matter what the ladybug should win, as everyone that has commented is voting that way, those voting for the pumpkin and polar bear are too ashamed to make themselves known.

Joe said...

Joe and Karla Freeman voted for the Lady Bug.

Jake should be the little bear with his hand in a pot of honey!