Thursday, September 6, 2007

Little Trip- Big Trees



We just got back from California for our summer trip. It was Kate's first time on an airplane! One day we went with all the Fresno Freemans to the Grand Sequia National Forest to see the big trees. We had a fun trip- and saw the 2nd tallest tree in the world




Kate had fun playing with her cousins Ellie and Melissa, and seeing Uncle Dave and Mark, Aunt Emily and Elisabeth and Grandma and Grandpa Freeman. What a great long Labor Day Weekend!

2 comments:

Polliwog said...

Hey, I was gonna blog on the Big Trees! You beat me to it. I also see that you figured out a few new twists to the blog. Please, oh please, email me and tell me how to do the book linking. Very snazzy new look. Love it. I will send those other photos soon.

Amy said...

I love that last picture of Kate... she's a real cutie!! Sounds like a fun trip!