Thursday, January 15, 2009

All in a Hard Day's Work!


It is a pretty rough job being a stay at home mom. While Jake has been hard at work all day what have me and my almost two year old girl done.


We colored....a lot.We watched a movie.

We played with Magnet Princess Dolls.
We played with her pet shop collection.
Of course it is all not fun and games- literally. There is the 30 minute fights over eating lunch, small tantrums when I refuse to draw one more "Beast" and cleaning poop out of the tub when I just didn't get her out in time. But who knew I would grow up and to some degree still do the same things everyday.... except I think Kate has even better toys than I did, especially when I get to pick them out and buy them. And especially when I have a girl who seems to like all things super girly. I wonder if I will enjoy playing with my new son's trucks and boy toys as much? Tomorrow's line up of things to do probably includes more coloring, movies and over and hour of reading picture books. It is hard work, but someone has to do it!

3 comments:

Ali said...

The one difference in our day is that you play princesses and I play everything balls. Very drastic difference, you have a girly girl and I have a boy through and through. Fun!!

Unknown said...

Luck You!

Joe said...

Kate is a doll and cute as a button. Bummer that you had to work so hard.