Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Its a Shaaaak!

On Saturday we took Kate to the Living Planet Aquarium in West Jordan. The Aquarium was hardly respectable- but Kate still loved it. We had fun just watching her run from tank to tank almost shoving other people out of the way. Her first favorite thing she saw was some little frogs. She went back three times to see them. That was until of course she discovered the shaaaaks! and it has been all sharks at our house every since. Even that night I heard her up in her room talking when she was suppose to be sleeping. A long stream of words she told me " A shaak, a shaak, a frog, ribbit, ribbit, a fish, a jelly, a shaak, ribbit, "kissing sound that a fish makes" etc." when I went to see what she was up to. The next morning even she ran into our room upon awaking and yelled "A Shaak". It is so much fun watching her develop new interests and teaching her about new things.

1 comment:

The Tomlinsons said...

I loved how you wrote out what she said to you--I could almost hear it! Logan talks a lot like she does. I love listening to them talk and express themselves.