Sunday, December 20, 2009

Pictures and with no theme at all.

My man of many words. This is hands down my favorite age. Sam has taken off with talking this week. His vocab list now includes- "Mama, Dada, nunu ( a word for wanting to eat) Hi, Book, That, Whats That, This, Dog, T (Kate) and lots of pointing, and singing, kissing, dancing, and clapping. He is crawling at warp speeds and taking over the stairs as well.



Please oh please will I ever get my children to sit still where I want and smile when they are clean and dressed and I am attempting to take a photo.
Another attempt to get a picture of Kate in her Christmas dress. It is completely hopeless. I have tried to bribe her by letting her play with one of the nutcrackers.
Do you ever have pictures you love that you remember when you take other pictures. And you hope with all your might that it will somehow be replicated in an updated and somehow ever better form. This was an attempt to replicate a picture of Kate and I two Christmas seasons ago. Of course it is nothing like I had hoped- Kate wouldn't even take her coat off, and that is not even addressing our mostly unhappy faces.

2 comments:

Ming said...

I think you look adorable in the last pic Crystal! I'm thinking of cutting my hair and everytime I see yours it makes me want to even more. So cute!

Unknown said...

keep snapping- I look back at pics that I didn't think I looked so great in when I took them but now I think I was lookin great back then! Amazing how you capture their cuteness so well.