Tuesday, February 16, 2010

BEHOLD!

I am not sure when they arrived in my grocer's seasonal aisle. Sometime late Sunday night I suppose after the last of the desperate had cleared out the predictable for their Valentine. I didn't discover them until Monday evening though. I wait for these all year. ALL YEAR! They are above and beyond any other treat in exsistance (don't hold me to that). I have already finished off the bag I bought just 24 hours ago. And I am not talking about the personal sized bags. "Some day" I tell myself "I will stop eating like an eight year old without parents." I try to eat more fruits and vegetables than dessert when I am with child/ nursing said child- which has been pretty much the last four years straight. Thankfully, -currently, I am only responsible for my own nutrition.... so I will try to limit myself to a bag a week... don't hold me to that either.

4 comments:

Sarah Larsen said...

Okay- don't think I'm a big freak, but here is yet another comment. I LOVE those eggs. I was going to do a post about them too.

Kristine said...

Ooh how I wish I was not Nursing. I have completely cut chocolate out of my diet because of it and this is probably going to be a huge test for me. I LOVE THOSE EGGS TOO!!!!!!!!

Julander Family said...

I agree whole heartedly! I wait all year for these too! They do have them at Christmas time now too though, So twice a year we get heaven! I've had some already myself and I am prego. I just couldn't resist!

Ming said...

I saw these in the store a couple of days before Valentine's and considered picking up a bag for Jeff, because he would share your sentiments about them, but I stopped myself knowing that they would be gone LONG before Easter and then I'd just have to buy him more. He LOVES them. But I think I'll wait a bit longer. Enjoy!