Saturday, December 11, 2010

Dressing Up



Oh how I wish my son was not wearing a little Mermaid swim suit in this picture of my children smiling playing together.


The kids play dress up all day everyday.
Recently my sister watched them, and when I returned she told me something was wrong with my children because instead of playing with all their toys, they preferred to play with mittens.
I know it is weird, and it destroys my house, and my children are partially naked a good portion of the day, and my son cross dresses. I also know that it kept them out of my hair for 3 hours yesterday as I scrubbed all the bathrooms and kitchen. So there.
Also.
Turns out I am a really great babysitter (read sarcasm)
......this is my kids and some friends kids watching Diego, while eating ice cream in the living room. I thought their parents should know.

2 comments:

Kristina Brown said...

Hilarious! I bet you can't wait to show Sam those pictures in 10-15 years!

Janalyn said...

I love how Sam is wearing John's boots! You are pretty daring to let them eat ice cream on your couch. Especially Ethan. Thanks so much for watching them the other night! Now life is going to be getting back to normal for us. So we need to get together and have a play date or a DI Fun Run!!!