Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Eve & Morning 2010




Some pictures from our Christmas Eve and Morning. I had been looking forward to my sweet kiddos on this day for so long.
In their new PJ's with slippers.


Putting on a nativity puppet show with Grandma and Grandpa, Uncle Drew and Aunt Dee.




Kate plays Mary, Jospeh and the baby Jesus.
Listening to the angel

Opening gifts Christmas morning.
Santa left this tent all set up and the presents were inside.
Kate starts dressing up right away with her new treasures.
Sam breaks into stocking candy before 8:00 am.
and likes it.
the whole family in the castle
Kate as a princess in the castle.






The kids each got a book with the main character with their own name. We have started a collection of different Sam and Kate books. If you know of one let me know.

Opening the remote control train. He slept with this new pal nap and night the whole time we were in Fresno- until he switched to his new tractor the last night.
More playing with the train.
Jake tries out her pretend doctor kid on Dad.
Looking at presents together.
Sam does some serious magna doodle-ing

1 comment:

Edwards Clan said...

Hey there! Yay, let's definitely play! My kids would love it. Call me anytime too (208)380-5468. I've got your number so I will give you a ring. See you soon!