Thursday, June 30, 2011

Loving Life with Two Sweet Kids

Life is back to normal around here.
Other than a particular diet for Kate, and some bruising where her IV and feeding tube were, and lots of talking about when she was sick, she has returned to herself.
This week has been so fun just be around fun happy kids.
On Monday for family night we went to the splash pad in Highland again.
The kids showed less delight than last time, but still enjoyed themselves. Of course Kate made lot of friends.
There has been lots of playing outside, dressing up, riding bikes and playing at the park.
I have been bopping in and out of girls camp this week, but am mostly playing the pregnant card and only hanging out some of the time. But that means that Jake is spoiling the kids with trips to ice cream and movies.
Mostly we are still exhausted. I am still exhausted. I guess regardless of what is happening in our lives right now I would be, seeing as how I am carrying an extra 45lbs and only have 5 or weeks left until our new little girl is here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sam is looking quite grown up to me suddenly. You have every right to be exhausted! Enjoy the rest of summer!

The Tomlinsons said...

I like these pictures of Kate much better than the ones in the last post!!! What sweet, happy kids you have! I'm so glad you are all recovering and mostly back to normal!

Kyle and Amy said...

those kids are so big! We read all about Kates hospital experience and Im glad she is good. that was a crazy story. you are tough! haha Glad shes back to her old self.