Saturday, December 15, 2012

Dec 15, 2012











Tonight was the ward party.  It was breakfast with Santa and because of that theme- the kids were invited to wear their pjs.  Seeing as how I just bought them all adorable new pjs for Christmas I thought i'd allow them to wear them.  But wanted to get pictures before in case they were ruined before actual Christmas morning.  It seems I had asked a great thing for a picture of each of them in front of the Christmas tree.  The party was adorable and fun, but of course the kids wouldn't smile with Santa.    The ward asked me to take pictures at ward events- and as annoying as it is to carry my camera with all the kids, it was of benefit this night as my children have never had a Santa picture.  They have seen him every year, but always at a place where you have to pay for a picture so we never do. They like him enough, but not sitting to close to his beard I guess.  Marianne again cried her head off and wouldn't let Dad even put her down.  She kind of loves her dad lately even more than ever.  Because she is often awake from the house of 2-5 am, especially while she has had ear infections, and it is her Dad who saves her from her bed and takes care of her.

2 comments:

LaCee Clayburn said...

I am always more and more amazed at how alike our two babies are lol! Miss K absolutely adores her daddy and throws the biggest fit if he isn't the one to rock her to sleep at night, she refuses to say "mommy" any more it's "dadee, dadee, dadee" all day long :o(.

The Tomlinsons said...

I absolutely LOVE the picture of all 3 kids in their pjs by the tree! So much personality in that picture!