Monday, December 17, 2012

Dec 17, 2012

Happy Christmas Card to you!





I've had a lot of Christmas Card drama this year.
Starting with that I have no brain- it has turned to mush.  My 4th pregnancy and lots of little ones you know.  Plus we live in a temporary place, in two bedrooms for less than 30 more days until the new house is done.  We are somewhere between never having really unpacked and packing up again.  My "desk" where I might keep my computer and cards and stamps and addresses is a giant pile of assorted things- half unpacked boxes and disaster.   I designed cards and thought I'd save some money by printing my own than found that printing at Costco was more expensive than just having shutterfly do them.  Then when I got them, Maize snuck them off my desk and colored all over many of them.  Then I can't find anything like addresses or the stamps I bought....
If you are one of the lucky who rceived a card know how lucky you are.
Otherwise enjoy this gem above.

And yes you will notice those pictures are from May-
Nothing like sending you a picture of us that is already 7 months out of date.
But you know.  pregnancy, disaster. exhaustion.

That is basically my answer (excuse) for everything right now.




2 comments:

The Tomlinsons said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Your kiddos are adorable. I hope you're surviving! You have had one crazy busy year!

Amy said...

And a mighty fine "excuse" it is!! You have a lot going on! The card is super cute.