Monday, May 26, 2014

Family Pictures May 2014


















 We had our family pictures taken.
I say this every time we do, and everyone argues me, but I don't love them.
Considering I spent about 6 hours shopping for clothing and we rescheduled twice.   and I spent weeks considering who to trust to do them. I don't have to tell you what a hassle family pictures are
And I know that I am looking at them at somewhat of a photographer myself.
Her clarity and color is great.  I just wish we had more than one picture where everyone is looking normal and like their adorable selves.  Our kids didn't help anything.  Some how (and I know all to well) the minute we ask my kids to take a picture they turn into monsters who cry and scream and purposefully disobey unlike another time in their lives- it is like I've asked them to cut off their own finger, or do all their own laundry by themselves before they go outside an play.
There was just a lot of build up to these pictures. And somehow we were out there for over and hour and a half. But at least we got one picture to put up above the mantel with all of our children.  Marianne always asks why she is not in the other one- she is, she is just a baby so she thinks it is Bethany :)
. So I'll try not to complain too much more about it and not think about family pictures until next year.


1 comment:

lilybit said...

Well, I was going to say that this family shoot was my favorite one of your family so far.