Monday, February 9, 2015

Feb 8 2015

My Darlings and a quick picture before church at 9am while Dad gets his shoes on.
We are loving early church again.  This week as a Sunbeam, Mari got to give the scripture.  She kept the paper with her assignment somewhere in her room then when I mentioned it on Saturday night she skipped to get it-  I was amazed she had kept it and not lost it since I spend the better part of every day searching for some lost toy of hers that is the most important thing to her ever in that moment.  She was so proud and excited and did a great job.  We spent the afternoons playing games and doing puzzles and cooking.  This Sunday the weather was so nice we played outside for the better part of the noon time and ate our dinner outside.  I can rarely remember a Januray and February where we had no snow, little rain and mostly almost 60 degree weather. It is really crazy but we won't complain.  We don't even wear coats anymore!










No comments: