Saturday, December 8, 2007

Peek-a-boo, I see My Present


Kate is a very curious little girl, and very active. She is always climbing and crawling and standing on everything. Last week Jake and I bought this walker/ car for Kate for Christmas. I had it behind a chair in our living room, slightly hidden and still in the bag, and not suprisingly Kate discovered it and started trying to get the bag off, I think what she wanted was the bag though not the toy inside...not that it matters since she still doesn't know what it is or will remember seeing it, but I thought it was very funny. I took a picture and based on the face she is giving me, it looks as if she knows she is up to no good.

3 comments:

DC Diva said...

Crystal she looks SO much like you!

Joe said...

Yes my hands are on it but let's just keep this between you and me. We don't really have to involve papi, do we?

Crystal and Jake said...

Thanks Wendy! Everyone says she looks so much like Jake! That's fine but it s fun to hear somebody say other wise.