Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Pictures




I wanted to take some pictures of Kate in her Christmas outfit, but I knew that it would be a long shot. It was already getting dark, freezing and I was by myself- meaning nobody to make her look and smile. Kate is positively hopeless when it comes to trying to get her to smile and look at the camera. My tricks- give her a candy cane and wait till the neighbor kids are outside, then stand in front of them. She is almost looking at me- because the neighbor kids are behind me. The driveway and the nieghbors house are not the best backdrops- but at least she is cute as always. Jake says she looks like a Russian. It is those blue eyes or the funny hat. Either way- she wishes you all a ( as she would say) Merry "ChrisChras"

4 comments:

The Tomlinsons said...

Merry Christmas! Cute Pictures.

Unknown said...

My favorite is the third, but I think that the brick background is very classy in the others. It does good things color-wise.

Anonymous said...

I think they are adorable. Hey thanks for that link to the chrismtas card blog. Funny stuff. I hope I got one of those letters because remember I said I love getting them. Love you tons!

Dolphinsbarn said...

So cute. She looks like an American Doll.