Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tidbits to Remember

Kate has learned recently the routine we do when saying a prayer. She refuses to give hugs and kisses goodnight before we have said our prayers. I'm so proud of her for learning this. On Monday we were eating dinner, we had already said our prayer on the food and I had finished eating. But instead of eating, Kate kept folding her arms as if so signal we still needed to say a blessing. We tried to explain we already had, and encourage her to eat, but she continued to pause and fold her arms. We could not figure out why she was so confused, until Jake pointed out that everyday I sat back I folded my arms on my belly. She was kept folding her arms because she thought I was saying a prayer. Hilarious! I tried to find another comfortable way to sit at the dinner table so Kate could finish without further confusion.