Monday, December 22, 2008

Help! I'm Trapped!

Okay- I don't really need help. But it has been snowing since I woke up this morning. And not just a light dusting- mild blizzard conditions. Actually it has been snowing since I woke up about a week ago, but I guess that is what we get for it still being fall weather as of December 1. Today is certainly the worst of it though. Either way we are trapped in our house for the time being. Not like we are missing a ton, our big plans for the day included going to the grocery store but I don't know that we could make it the whole five miles. Actually I want to go get the mail but I don't want to try to make it the 500 feet to the box, or to the next door neighbors to deliver the last of my neighbor gifts. I even let the dog in the house- thought I don't really like doing that because the snow is merciless. I leave the house almost everyday- for at least a few minutes, when I can't like today I get a bit crazy.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I can totally sympathize. It is a blizzard here. I have been stuck in the house for half of December.

The Tomlinsons said...

Well, I guess I won't trade my 65-75 weather. Well not that warm, but still better then yours. If you need some help I will send the rescue dogs out.

Good Luck!

jolley time said...

Crystal Mom my said the same thing about all of the snow in Heber City. I have to admit as much as I wish i lived in Utah I love this Nevada Winter. It is so fun see your blog. your daughter is so cute. I also loved reading your list of things you have done I might have to put that on my blog too I hope you don't mind