Saturday, December 13, 2008

Heberite Christmas Party

Every year old Wasatch High School Friends get together around Christmas time, thanks to the hospitality of Cache and Stacie. It is amazing to me that even though it has been nine years I still see my dearest friends from Heber- some from 13 years ago- most holiday seasons. That is half my life you know. I know at lot of Heberites read this blog of mine, so I thought I would help spread the word. December 20- 7:00 pm at the Ferguson's home here in Heber. If you don't know their address you can email me, or them but I wouldn't want to post it to the public. Looking forward to seeing all who attend there!

2 comments:

KEYSHA said...

I would love to come...every year I swear I say that. It would be so fun to see old friends; but we are heading to Vegas to cheer on the Cougars! Have fun and tell everyone hello!

Horner Family said...

So sad we can't make it either! Hopefully I'll be having a baby that day. Tell everyone hello from us!