Monday, October 5, 2009

Sweedish Thrones



The kids and I made a quick trip to IKEA today. The more I go there, the more I don't really like it there. Sadly where I was once a huge fan, their recent quality, pricing, and lack of customer service have turned me away. That is not to say we didn't get some perfectly simple seating. This cheap and easy to clean high chair for our little prince, and not pictured, a new potty chair for the princess of the family. Sam looks like such a stud, as always.

4 comments:

DC Diva said...

We are BIG FANS of that high chair (thanks for converting us, Mindy). It rocks. You will love it.

Ming said...

As Wendy mentioned we have that high chair and are big fans. I'm sad you've lost your love of Ikea...I keep waiting for them to build one in Colorado.

Unknown said...

nice

DeeAnn said...

love those pictures of studly sam! :)