Monday, January 4, 2010

Ordinary Moments

Studying up-
Possessed and eating yogurt- Trix Rabbit "yougret" at that.
Kate drew this and told me it was Jake- I wasn't aware she though her Dad looked so much like a jello mold. It is a fair likeness for a two year old. I think that those are just small ears... not earrings.
Here is a really fair likeness to Jake. Seriously zoom in on this picture of Sam. People are always telling me they look so alike. I see when they tell me, I see it everyday, and in this picture it is ridiculous how much they are father and son.
Nobody ever looked more somber about the prospect of going to play in the snow.
Sneaky little hands pluck away at the keyboard through the chair often through out our day. Didn't you get their email?
Pointing to anything and saying "that" or in this case "dog". Our children LOVE this dog, she is often used to get whinny children up after they have thrown themselves on the floor when I am making dinner, or simply had enough.

2 comments:

Edwards Clan said...

I loved talking with you the other day too! Your kids are so beautiful. Hopefully it won't be another year before I see you again!

The Tomlinsons said...

I've decided that it's these ordinary moments that are the most memorable and precious. I'm so glad you recorded them!