Monday, May 2, 2011

Dinseyland Vacation... Yes Again!




































We went to California again.
I know that sounds a little crazy seeing as how we just went 6 months ago, and I am 6 months pregnant. But we couldn't pass up the chance to be together with half my family in Disneyland.
This time we met up with both my parents, my sister Amy and her little family for two days at the magical kingdom. I typed up notes on my computer about the trip at the end of it in the car- which I will insert here later. Enjoy the pictures for now.

2 comments:

amy + jeff said...

Clearly you are the better photographer of the fam. The three pictures you have of Kay up are probally the best picts of her the whole trip. You will have to get me all your picts.

The Tomlinsons said...

There is no such thing as too many trips to Disneyland! Yay! Glad you had fun and got to go with your family!