Tuesday, July 8, 2014

July 1, 2013

























































1, 2, 3, 4.  While Jake was away I decorated his home office. You can see the 2nd picture is the before, so it was in serious need of some work.  I had so much fun doing the project too.   The kids were decent helpers at all the furniture stores because it was a suprise for Dad, and even helped pick out some of the accessories- like that succulent and the cow hide rug.  It is one of my favorite rooms in the house now.  And for the record Jake was pretty impressed when he came home.

5,6,7  Some pictures of Sam with bikes.  The first of the bike that he had to return after waiting for for so long, and the next two pictures of the awesome bike he ended up with.

8.9.10,11,12,13  Bethany eats spagetti.  What kind of photographing mom would I be if I didn't get pictures of a messy faced kid eating tomato sauce.  Then she cleaned up later and another picture.

14.  Kate jumpropes in the backyard

15,16.  Girls night in. Jake and Sam went to our ward's father and son campout.  The girls picked out crafts at the store and did them, painted our nails, eat treats, and watched movies from when I was a kid, then all slept together in my bed.  The girls loved it. And I love my girls.

17-29.  While Jake was away at camp one day the kids and I went to do more brag tagging.  Part of our towns unplugged program.  We fed the ducks and then rode a carosel.  It was a pretty great morning as you can imagine for kids in the summer time!

30,31,32  Kids playing in the front yard. Chalk and then night games mid day with lots of neighbor friends.

33,34.  Mom school.  The kids and I had good intentions at the end of school to do some mom schooling twice a week. We haven't been super successful, but when we do the kids love working together and reading with me.  It may be time to crack down and get some things remembered before school starts here soon!

35.  Marianne colors her face with sidewalk chalk.

36.  An accidental picture I found on my phone that I really liked.  Those feet of mine in my grass with my edged planters just screams me and summer to me.

37. Marianne took this picture of me and Bethy accidentally at a t-ball game and I thought it screamed summer time as well.




No comments: