Tuesday, January 13, 2015

December 18, 2014









1.  Beth and Marianne hanging out in Jake's new office.  If it seems like Jake is getting a "new" office space every few months, its because he has been.  He keeps finding something a bit better so then we move him.  His business even pays me now to decorate all these offices :)  like I wouldn't do it for the fun of it.

2.  Grandma Anderson got Kate and Sam and I tickets to the Mormon Tablernacle Choirs Christmas concert which had Seasame Street as the special guests.  We went down with Grandpa, and even though we were super early- we waited in line for a good 35 minutes and hardly got in.  Seriously, I think we were the last people they let in the building.  It was a very popular ticket!

3.  Jake took me on a surprise date.  Sadly I can read him like nothing else so  a few weeks before all he said was "keep December 14th open" and I knew it was because he was going to take me to the Lower Lights Conerct even though we hadn't exchanged one word about it.   He also got us reservations at a very popular middle eastern restaurant.    It was such a fun night together- and I loved that his date for me included all the things he knew I'd think were awesome.  Reservations at a very popular restaurant, I'm a huge fan of Indian and Thai food, so we tried something similar.  Then a local Utah music group that does bluegrass music.    I made a post on instagram about how I loved the picture of us above.  There were people all around us it seemed that night talking about relationships and seemed to be talking about how they knew everything- even though it was apparent from the conversation they were single.  We snickered to each other about how lucky we are not to be them.  And it seemed significant that you can see all the wrinkles around our eyes in the picture- which only prove the path we've made from where these others were to where we are and that we've done it together.


No comments: