Sunday, October 18, 2015

October 7th, 2015

A few nights after conference I went to tuck in Kate to bed.  I noticed a little note she had written tapped up in her room.  I asked her what it was.  She told me it was her Ponderize scripture.  My heart beamed.  She had listened to pieces of General Conference with us.  I didn't know what parts she had heard, but she certainly heard and learned from the Ponderize talk.  Because without a prompt or discussion from us she had searched in a book to find a scripture and then copied it to a piece of paper and tapped it up in her room to obey the prophets counsel.  Sometimes Kate is difficult.  She is strong willed and freaks out about lots of little things like when you don't tuck her blankets in perfectly in her bed or if you ask her to wear a collared shirt.  But sometimes her sweetness shines through and you find her setting an example for you.

No comments: