Monday, October 12, 2015

September 2015









































With the older two kids in school, there is lots of time for just Mari, Beth and I.  We have been having a lot of fun together and enjoying one another.  Here are some pictures of the girls and I at Thanksgiving Point, riding ponies, playing puppies together, eating ice cream in the backyard, going to Swiss Days.  I've loved it.  These two come on all the errands with me  or visiting teaching too and it is just a fun time.    There is also lots of coloring.  Marianne drew that ballerina above.  Every night when I tuck marianne in she asks "What are we going to do tomorrow?" I reply "What do you want to do?" and she says almost every day "painting?"  There has been some painting, some playing house, some playing cars, some cleaning, lots and lots and lots of park time, and even going to lunch just them and me and Dad.  When Kate and Sam get home from school they get time with me when I help them with their homework.  It is really nice having time with the different kids and not having them all the time all at once.

No comments: