Monday, May 24, 2010

Nerds and Jocks




It has seemed for some while that I am raising a nerd and a jock.
Mostly because I have a small, thin daughter who likes reading, coloring and singing.
and a son who is large, muscular and likes to wrestle and throw stuff.

Really Jake and I say all the time how we are trying to raise nerds.
It is all in the plan really.
To raise children who like reading, music, and learning.
They can like sports too if they want, but I am guessing we are not going to have many basketball stars showing up in our gene pool.

Sam had his 15 months old appointment with the pediatrician this morning.

I am not sure where my large and in charge baby went.
He is now a small toddler with a big head/ brain just like his sister.

Height- 41 percentile
Weight- 28 percentile
Head- 80 percentile.

along with an unidentifiable rash and a discussion about lactose intolerance

I guess I am successfully raising two nerds now.
This makes me really happy.

5 comments:

Dolphinsbarn said...

WHAT? Jake was the MVP of the Reservoir Dog's basketball team for 3 years running... he was a basketball machine (saying that, I think we won maybe 2 games). That Freeman may not be super tall, but he makes it rain.

Unknown said...

that is too funny.

Kyle and Amy said...

Nerdy kids is our goal too. They dont get into as much trouble! haha thats funny. You have cute nerds! What more could a mom want?

Janalyn said...

Bummer about the no milk stuff. Hopefully he will snap out of it.

Reynolds said...

We grow them small, too. Haven't seen ya (or really talked to ya) for a while. That lactose thing is a bummer.