Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Blogging for Gift Cards.

Some of you may not know about my secret blog life.
I write over at readysetplan on a daily basis.
And go by the name "the girl with the plan"
I didn't mean to keep it a secret from you all
It is just a small piece of me
A little interest of mine

I started it when this family blog of mine was getting over run with emergency preparedness projects.
I made a little place to blog about the planning I do, to save money, to prepare for emergencies, to care for my family and my household.
That stuff takes a lot of planning after all.

I am kind of a planner.
It is a problem.
Some people think I am organized for organized sake.
Really I am organized because I am forgetful, and always worried.
Nothing is very scary though- as long as you have a plan.

Anyway

Some people have started to care about what I am posting about over there.
People I don't know and have never met.
That is so nice of them.


Then the Preparedness Pantry featured one of my crock pot recipes today.

It is my chicken curry recipe... FEATURED HERE!

I feel like a ROCK STAR.
To all 600 people that read their blog. But still

To top it off they will be sending me a $20 gift card to their store for my "trouble".
They are so awesome over at the Preparedness Pantry and Emergency Essentials.

Thanks Preparedness Pantry.

Go check out my feature.
and be sure to leave a COMMENT over there at their site for me too.

Also check out the secret blog of mine

ReadySetPlan

If you are really my friend you could add yourself as a follower, and leave a comment once in a while over there. Maybe you will even find something interesting or new.

No comments: