Friday, November 16, 2007

commercial music

So apparently i watch a lot more televion than I listen to the radio. They songs playing on the blog are some recent favorite songs.... where do they come from. Two are ingrid michaelson- one is from Grey's Anatomy and the other is from the Old Navy commercial. The other is Feist- 1,2,3,4 from the IPOD Commercial. I have liked Feist before this commercial at least. But Michaelson is somebody I only know about from televison.

So my post lately have been a little lame, perhaps it is because my camera is even lamer and I have had trouble getting it to work. Sorry to those who check my blog religiously, only to find nothing worth their time.

1 comment:

errin julkunen-pedersen said...

i'm glad to know that you liked feist before the ipod commercial. i think she's amazing and i LOVE her!! sorry i didn't get to come up and see you this week. we had a bunch of family around. week after thanksgiving though??