Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Let it Snow?


After some early snow storms in October, we have failed to have another. Ski resorts are SUPPOSE TO open this weekend, but with out snow this anticipated event is unlikely. I had to make these ornaments for a party a friend is having next week. Perhaps my choice of snowflakes is some kind of subliminal desire. Being in Roberts with all the trees and decor did make me want to decorate for the holidays but I am going to make myself wait until it is Decemeber. Hopefully their will be some snow then to help it feel more like Christmas!

3 comments:

DC Diva said...

You made those? Very cool! How?

Crystal and Jake said...

paper mache ornaments- silver spray paint and scrapbook sticker jewles, it took only minutes! I wish I could keep them all for myself too!

The Kay Family said...

They look beautiful! Great job, and thanks for sharing!