Thursday, January 3, 2008
















We had a great Christmas and it was so much fun to have Kate to shop for, not that she even knew what was going on. I liked the picture of Kate in her car seat with her elephant and sippy cup ready to go to California, little did we know, she would scream half the way there.
We did have a lot of fun there seeing so much of Jake's family. There were lots of cousins for Kate to play with, or watch rather. Unfortunatley all three of us came down with the flu, Jake on Christmas Eve and Kate and I on Christmas night. But we still had a nice trip.





1 comment:

KEYSHA said...

What a cutie! Her first Christmas! (And yours as a mom...it's completely different now!) I need some tips....how you place your pictures side-by-side. E-mail me and let me know...
keyshapeck@hotmail.com