Wednesday, September 3, 2008

10 Signs the Freeman's have Big News!

10. I am managing to sleep up to 15 hours a day on the weekends and am still exhausted.
9. The only thing I can eat before 11:00 am is the broth from the Creamy Chicken Cup of Noodles, but after 6:00 pm I can easily consume an entire box of Cheez-its.
8. Did you know that you can throw up out of your mouth, nose and eyes? Serious vomiting happening here people.
7. I find it completely reasonable that my husband should wake up with Kate each morning, go to work for 9 hours, come home make dinner, put Kate to bed and rub my feet for an hour.
6. I can't remember what it is like to breath out of my nose. ( I am so congested)
5. Though I managed to get back down to my pre pregnant 110lbs for a whole two months, I am already 10 lbs on my way to my most pregnant 168lb and have considered bringing back the all velor suit as an appropriate outfit to wear out to eat.
4. My mouth and all water tastes like metal, and I am therefore using a bottle of mouthwash a week and only drinking Rootbeer, Diet Coke and Orange Juice.
3. My house looks like we were in a hurricane, Jake even felt like the bathrooms needed to be cleaned and proceeded to clean one without being asked.
2. I have actually gone to Wendy's and McDonalds to purchase a spicy chicken sandwich two weeks in a row doubling the amount of fast food I have eaten this year.
1. The doc says to expect to meet #2 in about 24 weeks.

So I thought this was just a funny way to break the news to the blog. A lot of family and friends already know, and if they don't it is probably because they are too polite to ask me why i have gained ten lbs in the past two weeks. The 10 things has a negative tone, but really we couldn't be more delighted about having baby #2. I have lots more to say on the subject ( like "I'm pregnant???) and I am sure you do to so I will be over blogging about it for the next several months so I will just leave you with this for now.

9 comments:

The Kay Family said...

Seriously!?!?! I didn't know, so I'm just going to blame it on being a long distance friend and not witnessing you gain the said 10lbs in person. Hope you start feeling well soon. . . CONGRATULATIONS!!

Polliwog said...

You poor kid; I'm sorry your pregnancies are so miserable. Hey, having an infant will feel like a cakewalk by comparison. Hang in there, you AND Jake! :)

Amy said...

How exciting (about the baby, not the sickness of course)!! Congratulations to your cute little family!!!

Anonymous said...

Here is a public congrats to you and your family. Kate will love having a new baby around, right?

Meagan said...

YEAH! Congratulations!! We had not idea. I hope you get feeling better soon though! Keep us posted- we are so excited for you!

Emily said...

What a cute and creative idea to spread the news! I can so relate to many things on your top ten list. I'm very excited for you! So what is your exact due date?

amy + jeff said...

I guess now we can publically say congrats! We are so excited to have another freeman baby...We love Kate soooo much and you two also and we couldn't be more excited!

DC Diva said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats, congrats, congrats! We're really excited for all 3, soon to be 4, of you. Cute way to announce it. Sorry you're so physically miserable... yuck! But how exciting!

Harley King said...

Best news from the best 'rent in all the world.