Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Little more Kate


So she is not 18 months yet, just a few more days- so I am counting these as her milestone pictures. At 18 months what is Kate like? She likes corn dogs and going to the park. She likes coloring, especially when she tells you what animal to draw, dancing, imitating animals and smelling flowers. She is great at getting her clothes and shoes on, getting in the car, taking her afternoon nap and taking care of her stuffed animals and babies. She loves singing but usually only gets the first or second word of song like "A,B," or "Head" no "C" and no "shoulders". She loves playing with other kids and reading a 400 page Reader's Digest Nature in America Book, no seriously we read this for more than an hour everyday. She is really looking forward to October- this I know because every morning she tries to get a shirt I bought her with a black cat on it for Halloween. When I get a shirt out of her closet she will go back to the closet and point up and "Meow" when she sees I have not gotten the right shirt out to wear. I am sure a picture of her in this shirt will make its appearance on the blog shortly as well.

4 comments:

The Tomlinsons said...

That is soooo cute. She looks so beautiful. What kid doesn't love Corn Dogs. I can't get my girl to eat anything else for lunch.

Amy said...

She's definatley a cutie and looking so grown up!! I love this age so much!

Anonymous said...

You are the best photographer and she is beautiful. I wish you could come take family pictures for me!

DC Diva said...

great pictures! she's getting so big!