Friday, May 8, 2009

Funny Little Things

I was talking to a dear friend on the phone this week and she asked for a funny thing Kate has said or done lately. I know there are several everyday, but I drew a blank and couldn't think of anything. I resolve to write down more of these funny things, and of course share them here.

Today
k: Kate is happy
me: Kate is happy?
k:No Mommy happy, Kate is pretty.

Jake tore up the floor in the entry way to start the tile work there. Kate started to get upset yelling "time out, time out". She normally has time out in the corner of this entry way and she was worried that time out was going away. Then Jake laid down the new sub floor. Kate went over to it, danced on it and said "cute floor"

Bedtime
me: tell me about playing with Cola today
k: play green ball
me: yes and what else
k: and bowling balls (kate has been talking about bowling since we took her a few weeks ago)
me: what about bowling?
k: and sour cream

what her thought process was there I have no idea.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a wonderful idea because they truely are funny and we forget so easily!

jolley time said...

What a cutie! it is so much fun to hear the cute things kids say