Friday, May 15, 2009

Our sad Sam. He is actually laughing and smiling a lot now, but his normal face is this sad or a serious one. I think he is happy though his face doesn't show it. If he looks huge in the picture that is because he is. He is already in some 9 month clothing. I think he looks like a rugby player today with that shirt and those cheeks.

Here is a picture of the finished floor. Wheeew. Last night after I finished sealing and cleaning it I asked Jake if he thought it was worth all the money and all the work and all the hours and all the stress. He was quick to answer "no". Regardless of that, it is done now and we can just enjoy the kitchen. We added a few finishing touches too like the new light and handles for the cabinets. I am now looking for some new accessories- I am thinking burnt orange, to spruce up just that much more.

2 comments:

DC Diva said...

That floor looks great!! I'm totally impressed.

Unknown said...

i couldn't tell you if was worth all the work but it looks great! burnt orange should look nice!