Thursday, August 5, 2010

New Project

I am funny about projects and hobbies.
I usually start a project only to loose interest before I finish.
Or put time into a hobby, but not enough to be any good.
I do have one hobby however, that seems to still around month after month, year after year.
That is photography.
I know that every mom with a D-SLR thinks she is a photographer.
In fact I often refer to these people as "faketogrophers", or "momtographers"
I am not saying that some of them aren't good.
Some of them are, some momtographers are very good.
And I wouldn't say that I was the best by any stretch.
But I am certainly not the worst.
In fact recently I began a search for our own family pictures, only to be recommend dozens of momtographers with full on websites with pictures far worse than my own.
So I decided to join the trend.

Truth be told I have had pieces of a portfolio sitting on my desktop for over a year.
I finally gave it a little time and constructed a website portfolio here.

Click on over and check it out.

www.crystalfreemanphotography.com

3 comments:

The Kay Family said...

That is so exciting, Crystal!! I am kind of in the same boat - not a "professional" photographer, but enjoy taking pictures of other people and I think I am good enough to earn some money for my time and product. Good Luck!!!

KEYSHA said...

I think you're an awesome photographer!! You have some incredible pictures and have an eye for creativeness! Stick with it!

DC Diva said...

Very exciting! Good for you!