Thursday, August 25, 2011

More Pictures of Three

Our best take.
Sam stares at Marianne's belly button in shock
All three non interested in having their picture taken


During our photo shoot last night.
In my mind these photos were going to be adorable, colorful and perfect.
Then I realized if I could get two of the three kids to smile at the camera at a time that would be pure luck. Three.... nearly impossible.
There were bribes involved even, but no success.
I get other people's children to smile on cue for photos all the time, only my own refuse to listen.

Sigh.

4 comments:

Polliwog said...

They turned out cute! The pose and location look familiar :) -- (that was my idea at the photo shoot we did and I was hesitant to give any ideas because I am not confident about this stuff at all, but it was the only one of my kids that turned out, so I was pretty pleased with that.) I like how the kids are looking at her. They are so sweet. I also like your colored pillows. Cute!

Crystal said...

You guys did that photo shoot at your house? So I guess that is the new bed ehh? That makes it easy. Yup, I did see your photo. I've seen bed family photos a lot lately from photographers that I follow and others doing an all white room with white bedding as a background... I guess you know what is currently trending in photography and you didn't even know it.
Long comment i know, but I feel like you, elisabeth and I are constantly on the computer. I guess that is what happenes when you are pregnant, or have a newborn and never leave the house. I'll admit sitting on my bedwith my laptop is kind of my favorite place to be. HA!

Unknown said...

ha ha! my computer time is my reward system for getting what I need to done! I am wishing that I could take any pictures of my kids together in the same frame- I imagine the only way of doing it with three is when the little one is still immobile. I should just pay someone else to do it I guess.

The Tomlinsons said...

Still so cute! They are very candid and show lots of personality:)