Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pictures


This is not the cutest picture- but it is so her face. She makes this "are you kidding me" or "are you serious?" face at me all the time.


I attempted to take some newborn pictures. You know the kind where the newborn is sleepy and moldable. Except I kept trying to move, pose and remove her clothes while sleeping, and she kept waking up. So I ended up interrupting 4 perfectly good naps for nothing. On the 4th try, she stayed asleep for a few minutes so I was able to get something. Lets not even talk about how I will never have a good picture of my entire family again, because trying to get three small children to pose, smile and not move is an impossible task.

3 comments:

Polliwog said...

Such a pretty girl! Luke didn't sleep for ours either. He wanted to be part of the action. :)

Unknown said...

what a cut and classic little face she has. I hope she doesn't grow up too much before I get to see her- absolutely perfect.

The Tomlinsons said...

What an angel! I love the "are you kidding me" face!