Saturday, November 19, 2011

Life In Between

Kate asks to get her hair done in twisties in prep for the Primary Program the next morning. She did so well reciting Moses 1:9 but couldn't even see over the stand. It was fun to watch. I teared up, and Jake commented that he didn't think he would be that parent that can't stop looking at his kid even though she is just singing with 80 other kids, but he was. She had double duty this Sunday and gave a cute talk about being reverent with our hands in Primary too.
The kids color non stop. They are getting really good and play coloring so well together for hours on end.
Sometimes I remember to have a picture taken of me to document that I actually am in this family too, there are just no pictures of me.
M constantly sucks her thumb. She loves it. She is such a pro and getting it which I think it good coordination for a just three month old. She is a better sleeper now that she sucks her thumb too and usually is only up once a night.

No comments: