Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tiny Traveler


M and I were jet setters this week. With a quick trip to see what our new life looks like in person.
She was the best tiny traveler I could have asked for. This is her at the airport waiting with me. Though she lost out on a lot of sleep, she was still the perfect angel. We had a great flight there, even though we had a 2 hour layover. Luckily our late night seat was next to a granny who happened to also be a twin and loved babies. She was understanding of the few cries, and attempted to be super helpful. When we were getting off, some business man said to me that he flies three times a week for work and had never seen an infant do so well. On our trip back home the airline attendee tracked us down while we were waiting at the gate and bumped us to a direct flight at no extra charge because there was an open seat so instead of getting home at midnight we got home at eight. Seriously flying with her was such a breeze. In fresno, it was kind of special to be able to give her some much attention. We even took a nap one afternoon together. Another morning, grandma watched M and I ran some Christmas errands. It was only two days, but I felt so relaxed. It was such a great trip. Then I returned to a house in chaos mid packing, two more children with needs, and the stress of buying a home and moving. I kind of with M and I were back on vacation.

No comments: