Friday, November 11, 2011

New Love

There is a new love in my life.
His name is Austin.
We met online, and though we've never met face to face, I sneak minutes here and there through out the day looking at the 30 pictures or so I have of him.
And he is oh so charming.
I find myself falling asleep thinking about what my new life will look like with him.
And I have decided to fly on an airplane next week to meet him.
Want to see?
Careful- you might just fall in love with him too. And he is mine.

Are you loving this scandalous news for your Friday afternoon?

Well take a look at the best picture I have on him.


Austin


The name or at least temporary name for our new house.- it is just the street name. That is how Jake and I reference homes so we can talk about them through the buying process.
He is not ours just yet- we won't close until Dec 13. So some paper work and some hoops to go. But it feels so good to have this currently under contract. We can't wait.
He is more than we had hoped for. With incredible perks like being able to walk to three playgrounds, the elementary school and our ward building. We can't even walk to our ward building here in Utah. A gorgeous wrap around porch, and gated pool made him the one that stole our hearts.
Don't you like the turquoise?
I can't wait to give you the full tour.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

YES!

Kristina Brown said...

I love it! I'm so happy you have found a place you love. I'm excited to see it in person someday.

Reynolds said...

I guess if you have to leave us, that is a good reason to go. Looks lovely and I know you will do lovely things with it :)

DeeAnn said...

ooooo I love the outside! The color is so awesome! I cant wait to see this beauty, when we visit @ Christmas! Glad you guys found something you love :)

Photography by AmyLynn said...

What a charming home!!!! I'm so excited for you. Good luck with all the craziness that will accompany it, I can't wait to see more!

Meridith said...

But does it have a GUEST house?! No forgetting Utah friends too quickly!

Crystal said...

Meridith- no guest house, but a quaint little guest room just for you and yours. I already intend to have it be one of the first rooms I do to encourage visitors.

Janalyn said...

Austin is a good name but different than I was thinking. Maybe you should name him Prince Edward -- after the Island of course. LOVE it and we can't wait to come and visit our favorite California friends!

ern said...

That is so awesome Crystal! And you shouldn't worry for a second about "moving for no reason"...having an adventure is a reason! We had no reason to move to Malaysia and it was one of the best experiences of our lives. Go for it and have a great adventure! We can't wait to hear more about it.

Kyle and Amy said...

That house is SO CUTE! I love the color! Congratulations. I hope the move goes smoothly!

The Tomlinsons said...

WOW!!!!! It looks amazing!!! So happy for you:)